5 Ways to Boost Creative Thinking by Mahieu Spaid
- Take a quick 15 minute walk or exercise before sitting down to write or work on a project.
- Increase your reading and listening by at least 1 book a week and 1 podcast a day. This will help your conscious and subconscious focus during the day. A new thought may spark the next idea you need.
- Let your brain rest. Getting enough sleep or taking time to mediate may help you organize all those ideas floating around.
- Doodle a list. Sometimes we just need to change the way we are creating a list. Change things up by drawing the things you want to create. You may see your project with a different perspective.
- Think about the way you use your “downtime”. Instead of turning on a TV show. Take five minutes to watch a Tedtalks or a speaker that inspires you.
- Mahieu Spaid
Author and Artist at Mahieustudios.com