Building an online store or a new brand takes time and consistency. I'm not going to lie. It takes work and it's a grind in the beginning. How do I get my clients going when we start from 0?
1. Schedule regular consistent meetings and set goals to meet before the next one. Having a mastermind group will only help you scale faster. Do meetings work? They do if you take the next step.
2. We all take action after our meeting. This is as simple as asking what you can get done in the next five minutes.
3. Get started quickly and let other people know you exist. You can do this through email lists, starting Linkedin or Facebook group, and start your social media channels.
4. Find your platform. I work with my clients to find the place they need to be in. One client found success through Amazon FBA and another found success through LinkedIn. Each brand is as unique as you are.
5. Track your progress, tweak what you have to improve and keep grinding toward your goal.
Does all of this work? Yes, when I started my clients on this plan they hit their 90 day goals. I call this the 30-60-90 day plan for starting a business and it does work. If you doubt this plan, then do what my clients did and add people to your team.
If you're a designer or artist who wants to start their own clothing or accessory brand then visit the link:
And creator of Mahieustudios.com